Tuesday 2 September 2014

TMI Tuesday - Love, Life and Lessons


1. Are you happy with your job? Why or Why not?
This is a job that suits my needs now - I have the hours, pay and job satisfaction I need. I no longer worry about my career because I have a different balance to life.
2. What do you want?
Once I don't need to work, I won't. There is more to life for me now.
3. Who first broke your heart?
Hubby broke my heart early in our marriage. I regret not dealing with that sooner, but we are where we are and I am happy with what life offers for now.
4. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in a relationship?
Not dealing with problems at the time. That and going back.
5. What did you learn from you last lover/ex-significant other?
That when S told me that I would find what I was looking for, he actually knew what he was talking about. That and finding out that his eternal search for his soulmate would be so difficult for him. I was never she, and knew it all the time in reality.
6. What novel has been instrumental in shaping your views at any point in your life? Why?

Not sure my life has been shaped by books, but more that I have read different types of books at different times. Books about nursing in my teens, books about life, love. Latterly a mix of crime, drama and literary classics. Don't ever ask my favourite - I only remember the story for a short time!
7. Tell us about a favorite TV broadcast show you currently enjoy? Give us a synopsis of the show.

I have no time for tv right now, don't you know how busy my life is?
Bonus: What is your current favorite song to listen to over and over again?
Keane - A place only we know or Robbie Williams - Angels.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for playing TMI Tuesday. If anyone else wants to play go to

    tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com

    -H

    ReplyDelete