Monday 23 December 2013

Change ahead?

Hubby announced at the end of last week that he wouldn't be spending Christmas with us. Instead he told me that he will be helping the homeless at a shelter in London. He told me that this is something he has always wanted to do. I really want to believe that this is true, and perhaps it is.

However, he has told me a number of (what I think are lies ) as part of the story. He has told me that he will be staying with a friend in London, a male friend. He has told me that he is not seeing anyone else.

Last night he was staying not in London, but somewhere else. I don't know who he is with, but I am sure it is not a male.

It is almost time to force a change, I just need to decide when that time should be.

I don't deserve to feel cheated, since I was the one to cheat first. But I do.

He has been incredibly upset about the lies I have told him and now he is lying to me.

The greatest sadness is that he doesn't feel able to tell me the whole truth and that is a shame.

I feel glad that I have my family around me who are being very supportive and I feel glad that I have S to provide additional friendship and support.

I think this will be a bit of a strange Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. sending you some normal Christmas vibes, my friend. Hope that despite the strangeness of it all, you'll be able to find some comfort in your family this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fondles, I intend to make the most of having my family around me. Wishing you a very happy Christmas too xx

    ReplyDelete