Saturday 20 October 2012

30 Days of Submission - Days 24 and 25

When i started this whole 30 days of submission thing, i had an idea that i would get it all done and dusted in a month. I haven't even come close to doing that, but since i am now up to day 24, i guess i am not doing too badly. Here are today's offerings:

What are the emotions that most directly let you access submission? What feelings do they inspire?

As others have said, this question is phrased in an odd way since it is not really clear that specific emotions allow access to submission. Surely it is something that you are or not. Having said that, i do try to get into a good 'mental space' to allow me to give myself completely to my Master. I have spoken before about preparing my body (shaving etc), applying makeup that i might not usually wear (e.g. red lipstick), stockings, heels, sexy underwear. These things help but are not essential since as soon as i am required to kneel or to get on all fours, or if he puts on my collar or starts to spank me, i am there. 

Sir has commented that sometimes i 'get in quite deep', and yes i do slip into what some might identify as subspace (i am no expert on this) and become quite emotional. This makes me feel very submissive and i would at that point do most things. It made a nice change this week when i saw Him, not to actually do that but to in effect keep my emotions (or wits) about me. submission can be emotionally draining and when you are physically tired as i was this week, that is not always what you need. 

Are there items, objects or rituals that represent or help you express submission? If not, have you ever thought of adding or being gifted one? Is there a special significance to these objects or rituals?


The most obvious item would be the collar. When i look at myself in the mirror while i am wearing it i see a submissive woman looking back at me. It is a real object, but also a symbol. i would like to be able  to wear something more of the time that signified to us both that i am his submissive and  maybe that is something we will do in the future. 

We don't have specific rituals, but there are things we do more often than not. kneeling, wearing the collar, sucking his cock. The order in which we do things, the things we do, the way we do them, these are all down to his preference. For once in my life, i don't have to decide. The choices are not mine. I place myself in his hands and i submit. That is the ritual and that's the bit i love so much.

2 comments:

  1. well you are doing a lot better than I am . I think I started this months ago and i don;t think I have hit 10 yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get on with it then, though the questions are repetitive and so could be answered on mass. This of course is not my most interesting post of the day!

    ReplyDelete